Don’t Pay Bogus Credit Repair Companies – We Can Help You For Free.
If Credit Bureaus Refuse to Fix Errors – Call Us Immediately for a Free Consultation.
Credit bureaus break the law when they refuse to fix errors. We sue the credit bureaus – and we only get paid if we win.
Get A Free Legal Consultation
Sign up below and we’ll call you back to discuss your credit report within 24hrs. No Fees unless we collect for you!
How can an Incorrect Credit Report Impact Your Life?
When the information contained in your credit report is outdated, incomplete or just erroneous, your entire life could be affected. You may incur into severe financial losses, find difficulties in qualifying for work, or even get your mortgage, loans, insurance or credit card requests refused.
The Federal Trade Commission (FTC) found that one reports in five had some error, some of them so serious to deny an application for housing, credit or employment.
Why Should You Hire a Credit Report Lawyer?
To protect your rights, the U.S. Government established a federal law known as the Fair Credit Reporting Act (FCRA). According to this law, you are entitled to request that any incorrect information is amended or removed. When creditors refuse to do so, filing a dispute is your only option.
Types of FCRA Damages That You Can Claim:
- Damages for economic loss include denial for a low interest-rate, being turned down for a job, lost an opportunity for housing, being terminated from employment, being denied for insurance
- Non-economic damages loss include loss of sleep, anxiety, lowered reputation, lowered well-being, humiliation, and embarrassment, among other symptoms
- Business damages are recoverable where dreams are dashed and someone who had hoped to start a business is not able to obtain a loan or qualify for credit due to a mistake on a credit report
Which Ones Are The Most Common Credit Report Errors?
Some of the most frequent mistakes you can find in your credit report include:
- Incorrect or incomplete personal information such as name, address, marital status, employment information.
- Incorrect credit information such as late payments that you have paid on time, closed accounts that are listed as open, delinquent account that is seven years or more old, accounts that incorrectly state you as a cosigner, etc.
- Incorrect public record informationsuch as lawsuits that you were not involved in, bankruptcies that you did not file, bankruptcies you filed more than ten years ago, tax or judgment liens that you paid but are listed as unpaid.
- Incorrect inquiry information such as inquiries that you did not authorize.
- Incorrect criminal records on the background check report such as felony, sexual assault, misdemeanors and arrests
Let us fight on your side and build your credit
A history of success
20 years of experience
More than +1,000 clients helped.
Credit Report Dispute Cases that We Accept
As credit dispute lawyers, we are looking for cases where the agency has made a mistake and the consumer has sent a dispute letter, and the response from the agency is either a denial or refusal to do anything, which results in damage or harm to the consumer. The strongest cases are those where we can prove clear liability where the credit agency caused damages or did not fix the problem.
We also sue companies for FCRA violations when they pull a credit report without written or verbally recorded permission from a consumer. As lawyers, we need to prove that the company did not have permission to pull the credit report, and we request a certificate or consent letter from the company, as well as a subscriber agreement. We ask for the “Individual Pull Certificate” and we look for notice to the consumer, stating the nature of the credit pull. For example, we consider whether the pull was promotional, account review, or a hard pull.
Once we take the case we start the discovery process to uncover the truth and ask about the decisions made by the credit agency. We look for the mistakes that were made and where those mistakes were made and what policies and procedures they have to protect their company from making mistakes. We find out which people within the agency made those mistakes as well as how they conduct their own investigations internally.
Attorney Advertising Disclaimer: The information you obtain at this site is not, nor is it intended to be, legal advice. You should consult an attorney for advice regarding your individual situation. We invite you to contact us and welcome your calls, letters and electronic mail. Contacting us does not create an attorney-client relationship. Please do not send any confidential information to us until such time as an attorney-client relationship has been established. Prior results do not guarantee a similar outcome. Boss Law 9887 4th St N #202, St. Petersburg, FL 33702